Your bag is definitely your daily center, so maybe it’s time you rethink what items you carry around every day. We’re all guilty of carrying much more than what it should be. Although now the mini bag is becoming a trend, you often carry a tote bag for everyday purposes to the office. Well, if the hands have started to feel sore, maybe some of these things can make the load so much lighter. Here are the tips to do it:
- Remove all the contents of the bag. So you can see what’s really inside your bag.
- Clean the bag you use often. Use damp cloth on a bag made of hard material, or canvas, while for materials such as leather use a dry cloth.
- Value what items you really use every day, versus the things you honestly love when you’re around. Power bank and lip balm? Save. Ten lipsticks with different colors. You just bring one.
- While organizing every item in your bag, the key is the compound. Combine your stuff that has the same makeup, stationary and place on a funny pouch, or organizer bag that helps your tote bag in its best shape.
- Discover what makes your bag the messiest. Notes? Or even a pack of snacks? Find a way to save it. Using a zip-lock bag can also.
- Makeup can be very heavy. Familiarize yourself to carry only the important makeup tools used all day. More tips? Use multi functional products, such as dual-ended eyeliner or lip and cheek color.
- Get used to clean the contents of the bag every week. The goal is definitely to throw away the useless items carried in your bag